DONATIONS AND PAYMENTS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
Through this website you can make donations to the International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar in different ways:
- Making donations: in which you give a single punctual amount of money.
Specific donations can be paid by different forms of payment:
1 - CREDIT CARD (ON-LINE VIRTUAL POS PAYMENT SYSTEM)
In the case of choosing the payment by credit card (virtual POS), you will be connected to the secure website of the payment system provided by BBVA (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria). On that screen, you will be asked for your credit card or debit card information: card number and expiration date. The virtual POS page has the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security protocol to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
2 - PAYPAL
In the case you choose to pay by Paypal, you will connect to that platform system where you will be asked for the necessary data to make the payment, always according to the conditions of use of the Paypal service.
Prices, value of donations and periodicity.
The prices and frequency of collection of donations are specified on the website.
All prices offered include indirect taxes that in each case are applicable, unless otherwise stated.
Normally, in the forms of the website enabled for it, you can choose the amount you want to donate and the periodicity of the donation.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The entirety of this website: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property laws, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use.
The International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or error-free or that the free use of the same does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under your responsibility.
However, we allow the reproduction of the contents of the website with the limitations indicated below:
1. You will undertake to keep intact all notices about intellectual property by expressly acknowledging the International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar as the legitimate owner of all industrial and intellectual property rights of the content reproduced. The above information must be expressly stated in the corresponding Legal Notice of the work in which any content of this website is reproduced or, in the absence of a Legal Notice, it shall be recorded in an analogous and prominent place of the work.
2. You can not use the contents of this website for commercial purposes.
3. You will not be able to reproduce the content of this website in works whose content is contrary to legal norms, may be considered immoral or may harm or damage the image of the International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar.
4. You will not be able to alter or transform the content reproduced.
5. You may not create or produce derivative work from this website that may cause confusion regarding the ownership of such work, as well as the owner's relationship with the International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar.
6. You can download the contents of this website, provided that it is for your immediate private use or for its reproduction in accordance with the stipulations of the previous paragraph and with the limitations set forth; therefore you will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, give, transform or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
The International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar does not assume responsibility for the content of any forum or debate in cyberspace (chat), bulletins or any other type of transmissions, which are related to this website and will cooperate, if required by court order or by the relevant authorities, in the identification of the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law. Likewise, we do not guarantee either the response to the communications that may be sent to the same or its employees through the website, nor the accuracy or suitability of said answers.
The International Dzogchen Community Association of Dzamling Gar excludes all responsibility that may arise from the transmission of information between users.
The responsibility of the comments or statements that you spread on this website is exclusively yours.